I have had these scattered throughout my folders for some time now, so I’m going to put most of them in this post.
Here’s the breakdown:
- 1-2 are of Carolyn’s childhood home in Greenwich
- 3-4 are of an apartment of some kind (originally thought to be a model of a loft similar to theirs, but it doesn’t appear that’s the case. I’ll leave these up so you can see the strange painting on the wall.)
- 5-6 are J & C with a group of friends in front of an aircraft
- 7 is Carolyn with Marta, who was the cook and a companion for Jackie
- 8-11 are various sizes and angles of a portrait taken of Carolyn with Caroline’s children
- 12-13 are of Carole and Anthony Radziwill’s wedding in 1994 (John was best man and it looks like Caroline was a bridesmaid or just helping Carole with her dress)
- 14 is a shot of Carolyn from what I’m assuming was the early 90s or even 80s
- 15 is the same photo I used in the comparison of the leopard coat Carolyn gave RoseMarie. This is the full photo with John beside her.
- 16 is a caricature of the two of them by the famous caricaturist Al Hirschfeld
- 17 was in a tabloid and the photo was labeled John and Carolyn, but there is no way that’s her! It’s not Darryl either, so probably some girl John dated or maybe a friend.